A small intimate wedding reception. Valle Verde Country Club can cater to all event functions without breaking your budget.
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE at The LANAI
April 2, 9, 23 & 30, 2022
Featuring ANJA AGUILAR
Anja Aguilar is a Singer / Actress under Viva Entertainment. She was the Grand Winner of ABS-CBN’s LITTLE BIG STAR SEASON 2. She has 2 albums under VIVA RECORDS. She was a nominee for the Best Music Video of the Year at the PMPC Star Awards for Music and she also appeared in several television series and in movies like Praybet Benjamin as Vice Ganda’s sister and many more…
Keyboardist – JOM
Guitarist – NOM
For inquiries & reservations, please contact Banquet Sales Office at
8631 1711 – 13 Ext. 205/216
0916.625.6111 / 0917.179.5352
CBA NEGOTIATION UPDATE #9
After 1 year and 5 months of negotiation, combined plant level and at the DOLE – National Conciliation Mediation Board, the Management and the Union had signed the Settlement Agreement at the Club in the presence of DOLE -NCMB Conciliator/Mediator Esthelita Bautista at the Club in February 7, 2022. Settlement Agreement covers the following CBA Provisions:
Effectivity of the CBA is from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2025
Group Life Insurance for natural death and accidental death
Bereavement Assistance = Php10,000.00 for the death of Immediate Family Member
Group Health Insurance= Php60K Maximum Benefit Limit (MBL)with Financial Assistance of the actual excess amount of the MBL, not to exceed the maximum amount of Php75K/employee/year.
Employee Uniform of 6 sets per year based on the approved budget
Lumpsum amount of Php7K/Union Member in lieu of CBA Increase.
With the Settlement Agreement by the parties, the instant Notice of Strike is considered SETTLED and proceeding are terminated.
Renegotiation on the following unresolved CBA provisions will be on February 21, 2022 at the Plant Level:
Outdoor Function Company Outing Financial Assistance
Retirement Plan vs, Early Resignation Benefit
Salary Increase for the 2nd year and 3rd year
G O D S P E E D!!!
GOT PFIZER’D! DIDN’T MISS A SHOT!
VVCCI Employees received their booster shots on January 18 & 19, 2022 (Tuesday & Wednesday).
Special shout-out to all the staff at BES!
Thankful and grateful! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Because we care for everyone’s safety and well-being!
To serve as guidelines for Membership & Communications Department, other support groups, and interested bidders who wish to join the Auction Sale.
II. GENERAL PROCEDURE
1. The Membership and Auction Committee through the Membership Department will recommend to the Board of Directors the number of shares to be auctioned, minimum Bid Price, and Auction date.
2. The Membership and Auction Committee in coordination with Finance Department will schedule the date, time, and place of the Auction Sale.
3. Auction Sale Schedule will be held at least once every quarter of the year.
4. The Membership & Communications Office will send notice (to be signed by the Corporate Secretary) to the delinquent members approved for auction within ten (10) days from the order of the Board to auction the shares, to remind them of the Auction sale and to settle outstanding balances on or before the Auction date.
5. The Membership Department must publish the Auction notice in a local newspaper and other social media platforms and must post in the Club’s bulletin board for at least 20 days stating the date, time, and place of the Auction Sale, with invitation to submit sealed bids.
6. Interested bidders must visit the Membership and Communications Office to secure a Bid Form and copy of Rules & Regulations of the Auction Sale. (Annex A)
7. Bidders must fully accomplish the Bid Form and submit their sealed bids to the Membership & Communications Office together with the 10% of the minimum bid price in Cash or Manager’s Check.
8. On the day of the Auction Sale, the sealed bids are forwarded to the Membership & Auction Committee.
9. The Membership & Auction Committee will open the sealed bids at the auction to determine the highest bidder to whom share will be awarded.
III. RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. A Bidding Fee shall be collected from interested bidders upon securing a Bid Form. The said fee is inclusive of brunch and drinks on the day of the bidding. (refer to the Membership & Communications Office for the prevailing Bidding Fee)
2. The Current Minimum Bid Prices for the Regular and Corporate Proprietary Shares are available at the Membership & Communications Office. The prices are exclusive of fees that may be imposed by the Club such as transfer fee.
3. Sealed bids must be submitted to the Membership & Auction Committee on or before 9:00am of the Auction date, with the 10% of Minimum Bid price, as bid bond in cash or manager’s check payable to Valle Verde Country Club, Inc. The auction is open to the Public, Members, and current assignees in good standing, and their dependents.
4. Individuals and juridical persons can participate in the bid for Regular Proprietary Shares but only corporations can bid for Corporate Proprietary Shares. Only bidders who submit their bids at the cutoff time shall be eligible to bid on all shares available for auction.
5. In the event that a winning bidder decides to participate in the succeeding auctions, he will be required to post another bid bond of 10% of the minimum bid price, refer to item No. 2 of this Rules and Regulations.
6. The Membership & Auction Committee will call for refresh bidding before the next tranche of shares for auction is offered. It shall be a sealed bidding. The mechanics for refresh bidding (if there be any, as may be determined by the Membership and Auction Committee in consultation with Finance Committee) after the first round of opening of sealed bids shall be announced by the Membership and Auction Committee prior to the auction.
7. The bid bond shall be returned to the non-winning bidders within forty-eight (48) hours after the announcement of winner(s).
8. For the winning bidder, the balance from the bid must be paid in full within seventy-two (72) hours from auction date. Failure to pay the balance of the total bid within the prescribed period of time shall result in the cancellation of the winning bid and the forfeiture of the bid bond in favor of the Club without any further action.
If the winning bid is cancelled due to non-payment of the balance, the Club may exercise its right to acquire the share in the amount equivalent to the amount due to the Club (i.e., any unpaid membership dues and charges, and unpaid usages of Club facilities) from the auctioned membership certificate.
9. In case of some or all membership Certificates are not sold, the Club is entitled to bid for the unsold shares in the amount not more than the total outstanding balance as of the date of bidding.
IV. AUCTION PROPER
1. Registration at Auction Venue
Opens: Auction Time
Closes: 15 minutes prior to opening of sealed envelopes
a) Cut-off time for registered bidders is strictly at 9:45 AM.
b) Deadline for submission of sealed envelopes is at 9:45 AM with the 10% bid bond from the minimum bid price, in Cash or Manager’s Check.
c) VVCC staff will provide number cards to bidders corresponding with their envelope number.
2. Acceptance of Bids in Sealed Envelope
Starts: A week before Auction Date
Deadline: 15 minutes prior to opening of sealed envelopes
a) VVCC staff numbers each sealed envelope upon receipt.
3. Opening of Envelopes
Starts: 10:00 AM
a) Determining the highest bidder:
• If there are two (2) highest bidders with exact amount, they will be requested to outbid each other through sealed bidding.
• Their bids must be with a Minimum increase of P10,000.
b) The losing bidder is not automatically given the 2nd share for auction.
4. Minimum Bid Price (Floor Price)
a) Minimum Bid Price or Floor Price is determined through the share’s Fair Market Value and duly approved by the Board of Directors.
b) The minimum Bid Price is inclusive of BIR taxes.
c) Winning bidder must pay the transfer fee of P25,000 for Regular Proprietary Share and P50,000 for Corporate Proprietary Share, which are not included in the Bid Price.
5. Invite to Refresh the Bids for each succeeding share to be Auctioned
Before the next share to be auctioned is offered:
a) Sealed Bidding
b) A winning bidder may still participate in the bidding of the succeeding shares to be auctioned for the day, subject to another bid bond equivalent to 10% of the minimum bid price, in Cash or Personal Check.
6. Awarding and Payment
a) Winning Bidders must pay the balance of their bid price within 72 hours from Auction Date in Cash or Check (Personal or Manager’s Check).
b) Notice of Award (NOA) shall be given at the auction with the announcement of all winning bidders.
c) Winning Bidders are not automatic members of the Club. They will go through the usual procedure in Membership Application.
d) Failure to pay the balance of total bid within the prescribed period of time shall result in the cancellation of the award and forfeiture of the bid bond in favor of the Club, without any further action.
e) For non-winning bidders, the 10% bid bond will be refunded/returned within forty-eight (48) hours after the result of Auction had been determined or on the same day for bidders who are physically present on Auction date.
f) Certificate of Sale is to be signed by the Membership and Auction Committee Chairman, the Club President and the winning bidder, and will be issued upon receipt of full payment and the required application documents. (Annex B)
APPROVED AND RATIFIED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
On November 20, 2021 during the Regular Board Meeting
CLUB EMPLOYEES ARE FULLY VACCINATED!
☑️On October 10, 2021, the remaining 62 Club employees had completed their 2nd dose (AstraZeneca) as part of VVCCI’s comprehensive COVID-19 vaccination program for its staff.
✅Keeping the workforce healthy by preventing our employees from getting COVID-19 complications and helping protect their families, the members, and guests.
✔️Please observe the minimum public health standards at all times!!! Let’s beat COVID-19!!!
VVCCI EMPLOYEES’ COVID-19 VACCINATION
On August 7 & 8, 2021 (Saturday & Sunday), 65 Club employees were jabbed with their 1st dose of AstraZeneca vaccine through the efforts of Dir. Ritchie Lozada. Thank you also to Phoenix Publishing House.
The second dose is on October 10, 2021. Let’s get vaccinated and beat COVID-19!!!!
AUCTION OF VVCCI SHARES July 24, 2021 at the La Colina room
The Club was able to sell 22 shares (21- individual & 1 corporate) all in all.
The highest bid for the Regular share is at 400k and 650k for Corporate share.
The event was hosted by
Dir. Rey Nathaniel Ifurung & graced by the presence of Pres. Eizmendi, Dir. Ramos, Dir. Viovicente & Dir. Lozada.
It was a successful and a historical day for the Club!
More power to VALLE VERDE COUNTRY CLUB, INC.!!
ONSITE NATIONAL ID PROCESSING
The 4-day event (July 30 – August 2, 2021) got an overwhelming response from our members and their families including the Club employees.
The management would like to thank our Admin/Human Resources Manager, Ms. Josephine Maclang, for coming up with this undertaking.
Kudos to everybody who participated and were so patient the whole time.
Thank you very much.
Watch Heaven Paralejo’s Tennis adventure at Valle Verde Country Club’s Tennis Centers.
The members along with their families and guests came charging in and enjoyed the Roasted Stuffed Turkeys which were served earlier today, November 26, 2020. Thank you oh so much for your continuous support and patronage to the Club!!!!