A small intimate wedding reception. Valle Verde Country Club can cater to all event functions without breaking your budget.
Watch Heaven Paralejo’s Tennis adventure at Valle Verde Country Club’s Tennis Centers.
The members along with their families and guests came charging in and enjoyed the Roasted Stuffed Turkeys which were served earlier today, November 26, 2020. Thank you oh so much for your continuous support and patronage to the Club!!!!
Pre-registered members trooped-in to the Club on November 4, 2020, and had their vehicles installed with EASYTRIP’s RFID stickers (300 pcs. only). They were so grateful that the Club, in coordination with the management of EASYTRIP, initiated this added service to the members. A big HURRAH to everyone who’d made these all possible and successful!!!
30 October 2020
Dear Valle Verde Country Club Members,
In this time of great national difficulty, we understand what you and every other member have to deal with at this time. We are all in a world of change and uncertainty during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Board of Directors has assembled the best management team in order that we are able to get through these tough times. We are on skeletal management and workforce due to a significant drop in patronage particularly in F&B sales. In addition to this, we have had no banquet sales since March. Unfortunately, this continues to be our situation until this very day.
Starting November, we will be offering Prepaid Food Vouchers worth 5k which can be used at the Lanai when you dine in or when you take out food. In line with this, we will be launching our ‘Grab & Go’ which are ready to heat meals. We are hopeful that with these efforts we are able to boost the sales and keep the Club effervescent as it has always been.
We encourage our members to purchase Prepaid Food Vouchers to help the Club. We cannot emphasize how important it is for us, our members to support our Club during these uncertain, uncharted times we are going through as a community and a nation. We hope that you would be part of this endeavor to keep our Club up and running smoothly.
These times will pass and we will be stronger, wiser, and better prepared for our future.
FRANCISCO C. EIZMENDI JR.
REOPENING OF THE MEN’S & LADIES LOCKERS & SHOWER ROOMS
The Club Management through its Board of Directors is pleased to announce that the men’s and ladies’ locker along with the shower rooms, will now be available for members’ use starting June 20, 2020, Saturday. Please refer to the general guidelines below for your information and guidance:
- Locker/Shower operating hours are from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- For proper order in locker and shower usage, the Locker Attendant on duty is the sole authority in queuing and timing members inside the locker and shower area.
- Only ten (10) people at a time will be allowed inside the shower and locker area.
- The use of the Locker and Shower area is limited to 20 minutes only.
- Social distancing and wearing a face mask should always be observed.
- Bringing your own towels and soap is recommended.
- Locker area will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- A “Shower and Go” policy will be strictly implemented.
Please leave the locker area as soon as your time is up.
- Showering at home is highly encouraged.
- Please be mindful of your soiled clothes, sports equipment, etc. Immediately keep them inside your bag or laundry bag.
- Do not leave personal belongings in the common areas of the locker room.
- The assigned Manager or Supervisor is empowered to enforce the guidelines with authority to exclude a member from the area in case of violation.