WHAT IS PEKITI-TIRSIA KALI?
- Pekiti-Tirsia Kali is a system specific to Filipino Martial Arts (FMA).
- It is strictly a combat-oriented fighting system, as opposed to sport-focused style.
- It is a fighting system that focuses on impact and edged weapon combat and has been adopted by elite Military and Law Enforcement units all around the world.
KALI WEAPON CATEGORIES
- Pekiti-Tirsia Kali incorporates 5 main weapon categories (including the human body):
- Solo – Single stick, sword or spear.
- Doble – Double stick or sword.
- Espada y Daga – Sword and Dagger.
- Daga y Daga – Knife to Knife
- Mano y Mano – Hand to Hand.
|Intro to Kali (12 sessions)||Php 5,000 (Member) |
Php 5,500 (Guest)
|Warrior Women (8 sessions)||Php 4,500 (Member) |
Php 5,000 (Guest)