REOPENING OF THE MEN’S & LADIES LOCKERS & SHOWER ROOMS
The Club Management through its Board of Directors is pleased to announce that the men’s and ladies’ locker along with the shower rooms, will now be available for members’ use starting June 20, 2020, Saturday. Please refer to the general guidelines below for your information and guidance:
- Locker/Shower operating hours are from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- For proper order in locker and shower usage, the Locker Attendant on duty is the sole authority in queuing and timing members inside the locker and shower area.
- Only ten (10) people at a time will be allowed inside the shower and locker area.
- The use of the Locker and Shower area is limited to 20 minutes only.
- Social distancing and wearing a face mask should always be observed.
- Bringing your own towels and soap is recommended.
- Locker area will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- A “Shower and Go” policy will be strictly implemented.
Please leave the locker area as soon as your time is up.
- Showering at home is highly encouraged.
- Please be mindful of your soiled clothes, sports equipment, etc. Immediately keep them inside your bag or laundry bag.
- Do not leave personal belongings in the common areas of the locker room.
- The assigned Manager or Supervisor is empowered to enforce the guidelines with authority to exclude a member from the area in case of violation.